The baby and mother will be evaluated thoroughly and Lactation Plan will be formulated. Dr. Prachi will discuss concerns of the mother related to baby's feeding habits and advise accordingly.
The feeding recall charts will be advised, if necessary and Dr. Prachi will review them via whatsapp/emails.
The medical records like baby's discharge card in the hospital, pre consultation breastfeeding recall if recommended by Dr. Prachi. Please email /whatsapp 10 mins prior to the appointment time.
Smartphone, you and baby are required for the actual consultation. If your baby is sleeping /non cooperative, Dr. Prachi will give short Zoom call when baby is ready for baby's part of evaluation.
Send a whatsapp msg on 00918446175942/ email us : APPOINTMENT on firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment is confirmed once the consultation fees are paid.
If consultation doesn't take place, then your money will be fully refunded with 5 to 7 days.
We consulted Dr. Prachi because my 4 months old daughter suddenly started resisting breastfeeding and her weight gain got affected. I thought that my breast milk supply has reduced. She evaluated my daughter and me and explained to us that I was having oversupply and the baby was uncomfortable while feeding directly at breast.
She devised a plan which included changing my breastfeeding position and other specific instructions and within a week my daughter started breastfeeding comfortably again and also started gaining weight.
We are very thankful for her guidance!
Sally Newman (Australia)
I consulted Dr. Prachi because my baby had colic pain and he was spitting milk all the time after feeding. She told us that we need to burp him properly after every breastfeeding session ( we were told a breastfeeding baby doesn’t need to be burped at the hospital where my baby was born) and also she made changes in the feeding patterns as well as included some new activities for the baby. It took us 2 to 3 weeks but the spitting reduced considerably .
She pinpointed the exact problems in our breastfeeding routine and improved our baby’s health.
Thank you Dr. Prachi!
Jeena Shah (India)
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
The information and support with correct updated knowledge can help mothers , in initiating a successful breastfeeding journey and save mothers from unnecessary anxiety and stress !
1) Getting on Board session: Preferably done before giving birth to the baby.
Assessment of mother's breasts, mothers overall condition during last trimester is evaluated.
Also, information about how to express colostrum, storage of colostrum and feeding explained.
When and how to use breast pump explained.
2) Weekly consultations: Once the baby is born , detailed consultations weekly of 45 mins and as Lactation Plan will be made.
3) Follow up: Unlimited email/whatsapp support along with weekly 10 mins Zoom call.
4) Weekly emails: This will provide with information useful during first month,
5) Feeding Recall : It will be reviewed as and when recommended.
6) Recorded class: Basics of Breastfeeding and Basics of Breastfeeding Latch are recorded classes available for free with this package.
A free Zoom meeting will be arranged to speak with Dr.Prachi regarding the details of the package.
The mothers who are expecting or having a baby under 6 months would be benefitted from this membership.
1 ) Getting on Board session: The mother and baby are evaluated and their discharge summary and current breastfeeding routine is assessed.
2) Lactation Consultation (twice a month) : The consultations are generally done every 2 weeks but dr might decide to change the duration between 2 consultations according to the breastfeeding requirement.
3) Extra Consultations: Any extra consultations will be charged 50% of the normal consultation fees.
3) Follow up: Unlimited email/whatsapp support along with twice a month, 10 mins Zoom call.
4) Weekly emails: This will provide with information useful during first month,5) Feeding Recall : It will be reviewed as and when recommended.
6) Recorded class: During getting on board dr will decide on any one recorded class that can be helpful for the mother.
A free Zoom meeting will be arranged to speak with Dr. Prachi regarding the details of the package.
Copyright © 2020 Lactation Support - All Rights Reserved.
Information for educational purpose only